[Mailman-Users] How to retrieve the list of members

Javad Hoseini-Nopendar javad at irannopendar.com
Sun Sep 29 21:28:10 CEST 2013

Hello
I tried to retrieve the list of members of my mailing list using WHO
command, but it does not return any names. It only returns my own name and
says that the other members are hidden. I also tried to retrieve the list of
members from the info-page of group, entering my Admin password, but again
it was in vain. It says that the members are hidden. It only shows my own
email address. Of course I can retrieve the list of members from the control
panel of the mailing list too, but I would like to have a list of members as
a text file or comma-seperated file or Excel file or something like that.
That's because I want to have a backup of list-members.

What do you suggest?

Javad Hoseini