[Mailman-Users] subscribed address that forwards to secondary address can't be identified

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 23:29:47 CEST 2014

Hello all,

This is not necessarily a Mailman question, but I thought someone
administering Mailman may have come across this before.

A person is receiving mail through a list. The address that they are
currently using (@gmail.com) is not subscribed to the list. I assume that
means a subscribed address is forwarding to the gmail account. The gmail
account people don't have any idea what they could have been subscribed as.
I thought maybe the Mailman or MTA logs would show the susbscribed address
forwarding to the gmail address. However, I can't find anything, so can't
identify which address is the culprit.

Does anyone have an idea how to get to the bottom of this?

--
Christopher Adams
adamsca at gmail.com