[Mailman-Users] subscribed address that forwards to secondary address can't be identified

Mike Starr mike at writestarr.com
Fri Apr 4 23:51:49 CEST 2014

Does it arrive as a forward? If so, it might be possible to view the
entire message header and trace it that way. Web-based email being what
it is, I don't know how much or little gmail retains of the message
headers of forwards or whether gmail allows those message headers to be
inspected. If the gmail web interface doesn't permit viewing the message
headers, gmail may allow the message to be saved as text and I'm
guessing that would typically include the full message headers.

Best Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Starr, Writer
Technical Writer   -    Online Help Developer   -   WordPress Websites