[Mailman-Users] subscribed address that forwards to secondary address can't be identified

Wayne Cook wcook at mycoachonline.com
Sat Apr 5 14:26:26 CEST 2014

This isn't the best solution for sure, but I start disecting and searching list members till I find something that's close...it usually works for that instance.

If I have jan.murphy at somewhere.us.mail.com, I'll find all my "jan", "murphy", 'Somewhere" and usually I find the culprit.

If I fail there, I send the person an email and ask if there is an old email that could be forwarding to the new email.

Wayne Cook
wcook at mycoachonline.com
http://www.mycoachonline.com/

I've flown faster than the speed of sound, stared down a shark while standing on the ocean floor and launched men into space.
Care to join me tomorrow?