[Mailman-Users] DMARC and Bellsouth, etc.

Mike Starr mike at writestarr.com
Wed Apr 16 22:34:51 CEST 2014

If one is interested in maintaining one's identity, using an ISP's email
makes it a pain to change ISPs. Of course, that does make the ISPs very
happy.

This is a fascinating discussion and as administrator of two very small
lists, it's giving me an awful lot to think about. However, being a
clues newbie to matters of RFCs and such I'm going to ask what could be
a very naive question... would it be possible/useful/productive to
create an RFC to explicitly override this foolishness? I know there
aren't any teeth behind RFCs but it might at least get their attention.
Of course, I'd be willing to make the appropriate person a loan of my
"Official Technical Writer's 2x4®" <grin>.

Best Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Starr, Writer
Technical Writer   -    Online Help Developer   -   WordPress Websites