[Mailman-Users] Mirror mailing list with web forum

Thu Apr 17 04:40:27 CEST 2014

On 4/16/14, 7:06 PM, Jon 1234 wrote:
> I'd be interested in how others have implemented this. Here are the options I've identified so far, with some questions.

I have been (slowly) working on an module to integrate a mailing list to
a Drupal web site. My goal is to generate an archive that you can easily
find recent messages in, and then be able to reply back to the list via
the web site. I will need to look at some of those options to see if any
would help in my needs.

--
Richard Damon