[Mailman-Users] Accessing sub-letter search lists

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Apr 17 04:41:03 CEST 2014

On 04/16/2014 12:20 PM, Conrad G T Yoder wrote:

> What great service - 2-day turnaround on bug fixes!  (Not that I will be seeing it any time in the near future with my hosting service :^)

We try. Thanks for the appreciation.

> Since we’re on the topic of items residing at bugs.launchpad.net, what are the odds of Bug #1067953 (https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/1067953) getting a little love?  Not quite as easy a change as this one, but would benefit many I’m sure.  Everyone subscribe!

I updated the bug report and marked it Wishlist. I commented

This won't happen in MM 2.1. The best you can do is set
admin_immed_notify On and view the HTML rendering of the message
attached to the moderation notice in your mail client. Something may be
done in MM 3, but rendering untrusted HTML on your web site via a
privileged CGI is not a very good idea.