[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.18 release

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Apr 17 20:48:37 CEST 2014

On 04/17/2014 11:32 AM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> I am pleased to announce the first release candidate for Mailman 2.1.18.

I neglected to emphasize that there are some new and some modified i18n
strings in this release.

I strongly encourage all interested people to look at these and submit
translation updates, preferably as launchpad merge proposals but
directly to me is OK, before 1 May 2014 to get them in the final release.