[Mailman-Users] Mirror mailing list with web forum

Jon 1234 jon.1234 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Apr 17 23:04:13 CEST 2014

> From: tim at yingtong.co.uk
> I have it working with Fudforum and although the fudforum integration was (to me) poorly documented I got it working and has been stable / rock solid for a couple of years now.
>
> It would be nice to get things like membership linked between the two and to more easily identify forum posters (when their mail hits the list) but that is just a comment not a request (unless someone has worked it out!)
>
> BW Tim
I'm pleased to hear this - out of interest, which versions of FUDforum and Mailman are you running? I have some ideas about linking membership and will report back here if I come up with anything useful. By 'more easily identify forum posters' do you mean by, for instance, a header/footer stating that the message came from the web interface? I think that would be fairly easy to implement. Or is it part of your linking-membership point? - so that, for instance, you'd want Mailman to realise when a forum post should (or should not) be held for moderation? Best wishes Jon