[Mailman-Users] Seeing your own sig appear in (someone else's) email to the list
Conrad G T Yoder
cgtyoder at alum.mit.edu
Fri Apr 18 04:40:07 CEST 2014
One of my users on one of my lists is seeing something odd. His own signatures are appearing on other people’s emails sent to a Mailman (2.1.14) list. Some points of info:
- He has his own domain, hosted by google
- Email is read on the web (not sure which browser)
- It appears on some, but not all list posts
- Started happening “about a week ago”
- I do not see his signatures when the same emails come to me, nor are they in the archive.
- He is a list admin and moderator. The list is fully moderated and he approves/rejects most of the posts.
Is he crazy? Any idea how to track this “problem” down?
Power today. Pleasure tomorrow.
Top security holiday camps
Luxury without fear
Fun without suspicion
Relax in a panic-free atmosphere
More information about the Mailman-Users