[Mailman-Users] Mirror mailing list with web forum

Jon 1234 jon.1234 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Apr 19 22:57:45 CEST 2014

> From: tim at yingtong.co.uk
> Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 10:49:20 +0100
> Hi Jon, brilliant.  Works exactly as it says on the tin.  I’m guessing however it will be overwritten with the next patch, but I can live with that.  In this life I am a user rather than a contributor I’m afraid, is there a way of putting that at the top such as “Tim Walter wrote on the forum…”

You're welcome - I'm pleased to have helped. You could change the line to:

$body = "This message was sent via the web forum by $from \n\n" . $body;

I'll be checking the FUDforum forum for the next while so we can discuss it further there if necessary.

> As to the integration I suspect both places seem sensible, I hang out in both.

I suppose it depends on which code I tinker with the most :-)

Best wishes

Jon