[Mailman-Users] Newsreader access.

Joe joemailgroups at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 09:30:32 CEST 2014

Hi, Mark.

I have thought about an alternative solution that might be simpler and more efficient (if available) than using a news server and newsgroups.

Are you aware of any Wordpress plug-in that would integrate with Mailman ? In other words, Mailman messages would be exchanged between Mailman and the Wordpress website with the aid of this plug-in so that members would have the option to read and post messages to one or more of their groups using this website instead of e-mail ?

Thank you for your help.

Joe.