[Mailman-Users] Newsreader access.

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Tue Apr 29 04:00:04 CEST 2014

Peter Shute writes:

 > A fully integrated web forum would solve the problem. Yahoo groups
 > can be accessed via the web or by email, but had other problems I
 > can't remember.

Mailman 3 is taking some steps in that direction in the HyperKitty
archiver module.  Also, last year I mentored a GSoC project for the
Systers which involved a sort of "dashboard" for Systers resources --
where Mailman is a central resource for the Systers.  Shanu
implemented it as a webapp, of course.  It's very much a prototype at
this stage, though, and it may not ready for use by people who can't
deal with email.  It will definitely require a fair amount of the
administrator at this point (completely unpackaged).

If you'd like to encourage Shanu, I can introduce you.

Steve