[Mailman-Users] Excessive bounces to list members on my list

Craig Gaevert cgarch at sonic.net
Tue Apr 29 22:17:52 CEST 2014

It has been my experience that Yahoo is handling email for pacbell.net, sbcglobal.net, hotmail, and yes even Comcast, as well as a business domain hosted through sbcglobal - all based on a review of the bounce notices I’ve received for the lists I manage. Other info - my lists are hosted at Sonic.net which is still running 2.1.11. I’m a newb here, mostly trying to track what’s going on with the DMARC issues.

Craig Gaevert
srcc-c-owner at lists.sonic.net