[Mailman-Users] email to specific account

Robert P. Schwartz rpschwar at knology.net
Wed Apr 30 04:43:38 CEST 2014

I am a member of multiple email lists from different sources and I have
multiple email addresses set up.  It appears that emails from my yahoo.com
account are not receiving messages.  I have checked with other and it
appears that if they use yahoo, they are not getting the email either.  It
happens with multiple email lists from totally different sources.  There is
one source I know of the their yahoo users are getting the emails.  It there
a setting I can check or somewhere else I can look at?

Robert P. Schwartz

206 Cedar Pond Drive

Madison, AL 35757

Phone: 256.830.2933