[Mailman-Users] Mailman digest issues

Henrik Rasmussen her at adm.ku.dk
Tue Aug 12 12:11:54 CEST 2014

Further info on the problem is that the list admin just released 47 mails 30 minutes ago (please note that the digest_size_threshhold is now = 0, was previously 1000). Until now the list have sent 22 digest-mails with a single mail in each digest mail, all named Volume 20, but with increasing Issue number from 1 to 22. The numbering is expected, but the mails should've been send as a collection, not as individual mails.

Right now the settings are

nondigestable = True
scrub_nondigest = False
digestable = True
digest_is_default = 1
mime_is_default_digest = 0
digest_size_threshhold = 0
digest_send_periodic = 1
digest_header = ''
digest_volume_frequency = 3

There is no /var/lib/mailman/lists/LISTNAME/digest.mbox for the list in question, or any other list. Though I don't know which other lists do send digest mails.

The list admin now have Emergency-moderated the list. I guess this is just to stop all incoming traffic from being sent out, and have no effect on what the list admin do release, right?

Henrik Rasmussen