[Mailman-Users] Subscriber list

Russell Woodford rdwoodford at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 16:13:07 CEST 2014

How do I get a full list of subscribers via the Mailman web control panel
(sadly 2.1.15 because Namecheap still haven't upgraded)?

Sorry for such a newbie question, but the arguments with my shared hosting
service have turned my brain to jelly.
I can see the subscribers 100 at a time, but I want to get a full list,
preferrably with everyone's settings, and ideally as a text file or
download.

I am forced to move my list because the host has decided that they will
count each outbound message from the list as a separate email, so I violate
the 200 per hour limit every time someone posts or responds ... we have
over 900 active members.

Russell Woodford
Geelong
Australia