Stephen J. Turnbull
stephen at xemacs.org
Wed Dec 3 09:09:04 CET 2014
rex at rexgoode.com writes:
> I can think of a lot of advantages myself, but I'm wondering if anyone
> has seen a good list somewhere.
There may be one on the wiki somewhere.
Besides the points Barry made, I would add:
1. Easier personal filtering. Geeks can use the List-* headers,
non-geeks the Subject tags.
2. Common spam filtering (including vacation messages :-).
3. Common attachment filtering and storage.
4. Vacation functionality (for those who are willing to log in and
5. Dupe filtering (for those who are willing to log in and set
6. Advanced distribution and archive functionality (coming in Mailman 3).
More information about the Mailman-Users