[Mailman-Users] MHonArc Patch for Mailman

Karl Zander kwz-mm at mapleacres.com
Fri Dec 5 22:14:20 CET 2014

On Fri, 05 Dec 2014 10:05:58 +0900
  "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen at xemacs.org> wrote:

> I doubt that has been updated.  Recently, most users
>seem to prefer
> the bundled archiver (Pipermail), or 3rd party services.
> Richard used
> to be a regular on Mailman channels but I haven't seen
>him for a
> while.

My main interest in MHonArc was handling of attachments.

Pipermail seems place the file into separate URL and give
it a generic filename.  Maybe I am missing some setting
and Pipermail can keep the message and attachment
together?

This is for a private list so I can't do much with 3rd
party archives services.

--Karl