[Mailman-Users] Why does iOS's Safari log out the moderator web page?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Feb 5 15:45:43 CET 2014

On 02/04/2014 11:30 PM, Peter Shute wrote:

> Can anyone tell me why the moderator page won't let me save the password in any of the iOS browser apps I've tried? None let me enter the URL and password myself, I have to wait for them to offer to save them, but none of them offer for that web page.

This again would appear to be either an iOS issue or something to do
with the particular web server on the Mailman host. Are you offered
password saving for other pages from the same host?

My experience with Firefox mostly on various Linux, Mac and Windows
platforms is that it does not always offer to save passwords,
particularly those from financial institution websites, but it does
always offer to save Mailman passwords.