[Mailman-Users] Why does iOS's Safari log out the moderator web page?

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Thu Feb 6 03:00:03 CET 2014

> On 6 Feb 2014, at 11:03 am, "Mark Sapiro" <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:
>
> I use Firefox on an Android phone and it quite happily saves Mailman's
> admin login passwords w/o a user field.

No such thing for iOS, unfortunately, although I'm betting all the other browsers available for Android will save a mailman password too.

I just tried the Mercury browser, on the grounds that its logo looks a bit like the Firefox logo, and it too doesn't ask to save it. It must be dependent on an iOS API.

Peter Shute