[Mailman-Users] missing mailman archive

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Mon Feb 10 01:49:58 CET 2014

I've got a Centos install and used virtualmin to set up the mailman
service - it was included in the default install and worked fine. The
server hosts about ten domains, providing web pages and mail,
including lists with mailman.

For one domain only the mail isn't being archived. Attachments to
mails are. I find this pretty weird and have looked around but to no
avail - clicking through on the usual footer link on list mails leads
correctly to a folder for attachments but no mail bodies.

As far as I can see the options are specified correctly to archive
mail, but it isn't happening.

I don't know where to look. Ideas?

Dave

--
Advertising is the rattling of a stick inside a swill bucket - George Orwell