[Mailman-Users] Question about moderation notices.

Joe joemailgroups at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 21:55:58 CET 2014

Hello, everyone.

I have a question about moderation.

There are a few members in my lists I wish to moderate at least for a while. I understand that by moderating their posts I will be given the opportunity to review each message they attempt to post and either approve it or reject it if the content is questionable. Is this true ?

In regards to this moderation, I have read somewhere that subscribers may or may not receive a notification every time their messages are held for moderation. I can't seem to find this setting now.

Is there a way to turn off this setting so that subscribers don't receive notifications every time their messages are held for moderation ? Is this setting individual (can be set individually and independently for every subscribers) or is it a global setting for the entire list ?

Thank you in advance,

Joe.