[Mailman-Users] Disabling privacy alert notifications

daniel daniel at noflag.org.uk
Fri Feb 14 13:13:12 CET 2014

Hello, all.

We are having problems with list administrators whose clients receive
privacy alert notifications upon being re-subscribed to a mailing list.
The notifications are problematic, because the administrator regularly
adds people to the mailing list who have, for example, signed a
petition, and such people get these messages, often many times. For
example: http://pastebin.com/P2pB66JS.

How could we go about disabling such notifications for the customer?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel