[Mailman-Users] Message order on the moderation page

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Feb 24 22:51:51 CET 2014

On 02/24/2014 01:31 PM, Peter Shute wrote:

> Thanks for that. Unfortunately we're on 2.1.15. I assume that if we're using a cpanel installation, we need to ask someone to make this change for us?

Two things would need to be done.

1) your host would have to upgrade its cPanel installation to one that
includes Mailman 2.1.16 or later assuming there is such a thing [*], and

2) the host would need to put something like

DISPLAY_HELD_SUMMARY_SORT_BUTTONS = STIME

in its /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py, assuming
cPanel hasn't somehow disabled or changed the feature.

[*] if the host is really cooperative, they could install the changes at
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/revision/1401>
and
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/revision/1406>
to implement the feature in 2.1.15.