[Mailman-Users] Admin vs moderator...

Richard richard at KarmannGhia.org
Tue Jan 14 20:23:11 CET 2014

...I should have clarified: Her key problem seems to be moving from a
screen where she used her Moderator password to successfully log in, to
the "administrator interface". It asks her for the administrator password.

How is she supposed to manage subscriptions if she can't log in to the
administrator interface?

Thanks...

RT