[Mailman-Users] [Question] Where are the Moderated Messages?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Jan 16 16:10:09 CET 2014

On 01/16/2014 01:58 AM, Oliver Niebuhr wrote:

> Well thats bad as we Mailman Admins dont have "Deep Access" to that Part
> of the Server. I dont understand why there is no UI for Accessing this
> Messages directly - in one way or another.

If you don't have access, then don't "Preserve messages for the site
administrator", but rather "Forward messages (individually) to: (yourself)".

The 'Preserve' action, at least in the English message, is clear that it
is the site administrator, not the list owner, who will have access to
the preserved message.