[Mailman-Users] [Question] Where are the Moderated Messages?

GoogleErsatz googleersatz at oliverniebuhr.de
Fri Jan 17 03:20:51 CET 2014

‎I am already doing this. Problem is: We are not sure if forwarding moderated Messages to the private Mail Account of the List Admin is in comply with our local and European Privacy Laws.

I am in Contact with our Data Protection Officer. Hope to get a "clear" answer ASAP.

Oliver

Send from a Mobile Device. Encoding Problems can happen.
  Originalnachricht