[Mailman-Users] [Question] Where are the Moderated Messages?

GoogleErsatz googleersatz at oliverniebuhr.de
Fri Jan 17 04:50:58 CET 2014

‎Yep I already thought about  creating a reserved Account on my private Domain. Creating a Account on the Server is not possible as we self gave us some specific Rules to make sure, that not more People as really needed have Access to $Part of the Infrastructure.

But from time to time we look at those Rules. Seems it's time to check them gain.
That's all that seems possible - for now.

We are not a Big Company. We are just a political movement with very limited Resources and Volunteers. We must work with what we have.

Thanks to all of You for your help and Ideas :)
Oliver

Send from a Mobile Device. Encoding Problems can happen.
  Originalnachricht