[Mailman-Users] having bounced messages delivered to administrator or sender

Hugo Vandeputte hugo.vandeputte at bleu-pastel.org
Sat Jan 18 10:16:05 CET 2014

Hello,
I used mailman recently for a new mailing list, and after some time I
discovered that bounced messages are not delivered to the sender or the
administrator. In my memory, they were delivered in older installations
of mailman.
Is there an option to configure such delivery?
I can see the bounce process handled in my log :  (delivered to command:
/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman bounces mailman) and uncaught bounce
notification are delivered correctly.
Thanks for help.