[Mailman-Users] Minor suggestion: Template for "admindb" page

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull at sk.tsukuba.ac.jp
Wed Jan 22 08:32:43 CET 2014

Jay Sekora writes:

 > It would be nice if either the "admindb" page for a list were
 > templatable, with the HTML template editable per-list, or it
 > included a custom-per-list HTML snippet at the top the way the
 > listinfo page does.

I *think* the latter is probably fairly easy for someone like Mark to
do, but obviously I can't volunteer for him.

IMO, it's more important to get this kind of feature into Mailman 3.
It would be part of the Postorius sub-project.  Feature requests to

https://bugs.launchpad.net/postorius/+filebug

For more information about Postorius,

https://bugs.launchpad.net/postorius