[Mailman-Users] Sender filter to other list

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jan 28 08:54:30 CET 2014

The @listname feature was implemented in Mailman 2.1.10.

> If it is related to the version of Mailman, is there a patch or workaround
> and does someone know a repo I could use to upgrade?

The initial implementation of the feature is at
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/revision/1008>,
but there have been subsequent additional changes that affect this feature.

I think the CentOS 6 Mailman version is 2.1.12. It may work with CentOS
5, but there may be Python compatibility issues (see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.list.org/x/pYA9>), or you could install Mailman 2.1.17 from
source. For the latter, the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/KYCB> may be
of interest.