[Mailman-Users] Mailman Subscribers Management

Sun Jul 6 19:45:01 CEST 2014

On 7/6/14, 10:52 AM, Larry Kuenning wrote:
> On 7/6/2014 10:01 AM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
>
>> see the 'Find
>> member' help link for documentation of the regular expression syntax.
>
> This link currently gets a "404 File Not Found" error.
>
> Incidentally I find by experiment that neither a star (as mentioned by
> the OP) nor the regular expression "^.*@.*$" succeeds in showing all
> members of a list in my Mailman 2.1.9 installation.  The star by
> itself gets "Error: Bad regular expression: *" (not surprising) and
> the regular expression (or the simpler "@") gets only a list of the
> A's (except in a list that's so small it shows its whole membership
> automatically in the web interface).  A more restrictive search term
> (such as "@yahoo") does work but of course doesn't find all members.

Any search that returns more than a "chunk" full of results, will get
broken into pages based on the first letter (and if there are more than
a chunk worth that begin with that letter, broken into chunk sized pieces).

If you change the chunk size to be larger than the number of members on
the list (and isn't so big that mailman chokes on it), then you will get
a full listing of members.

--
Richard Damon