[Mailman-Users] Question about genaliases

Kamlesh Rao krao at teslamotors.com
Tue Jul 8 22:33:40 CEST 2014

Hi,
I am migrating the mailman distribution lists from one instance to the other.

To reserve/block the DL names, I have copied over the all  'lists' folders to the new instance.

Is there an option to run 'genaliases' per Distribution list on a on demand basis. I believe the default behavior is that it checks all the lists in the installation directory and sets up the aliases in the file /etc/mailman/aliases and aliases.db

I am running v2.1.12 of mailman with postfix.

Regards,
Kamlesh