[Mailman-Users] Erratic mail delivery times

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Mon Jul 14 13:59:52 CEST 2014

Just for interest, the email below took 15 minutes to arrive back. I'm sure they normally come back way faster than that, which makes me think it's a problem with the Exchange server.

But what sort of problem makes a server take longer to receive a list message than a direct message?

Peter Shute

Sent from my iPad