[Mailman-Users] Help customizing VERP_CONFIRM_REGEXP

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Jul 17 16:21:27 CEST 2014

On 07/16/2014 03:18 PM, Pablo Montepagano wrote:

> Currently they follow the default value of VERP_CONFIRM_REGEXP. I've
> been trying to change it so that I can get something like this:
>
> From: Mailman <listaddr-confirm+cookie at example.org>

That is what you get by default if VERP_CONFIRMATIONS = Yes

> This is currently in my mm_cfg.py:
>
> VERP_CONFIRM_REGEXP = r'(?s)^(.*<)?(?P<addr>.+)\+(?P<cookie>[^@+]+)@.*$'

Wht are you changing this in this way? It should work, but so should the
default. You should only need to change VERP_CONFIRM_REGEXp if you've
changed VERP_CONFIRM_FORMAT.

> VERP_CONFIRMATIONS = Yes
>
> Does anyone know how to do this?

I do not understand what the problem is. Are you not getting the From:
you want? If not, did you restart Mailman after changing mm_cfg.py?