[Mailman-Users] Help customizing VERP_CONFIRM_REGEXP

Pablo Montepagano pablo at montepagano.com.ar
Thu Jul 17 17:28:57 CEST 2014

I'm sorry for not being clear. VERP_CONFIRM_REGEXP is set to the same
value that comes with Defaults.py

When confirmations are sent, the FROM header does not follow this
pattern "Mailman <listaddr-confirm+cookie at example.org>", it just has
the addres, i.e, "listaddr-confirm+cookie at example.org". I wolud like
to add the "Mailman <" to the beginning and ">" at the end.

Why? So that those who receive the invitation/confirmation email see a
human readable name in the "From" header.

Hope I'm being clear. Thanks!