[Mailman-Users] mhonarc patch

Peter Knowles pknowles at tpnsolutions.com
Thu Jul 17 17:40:11 CEST 2014

Hi,

Is anyone familiar with the "mhonarc" patch found at:

http://www.openinfo.co.uk/mm/patches/mhonarc/

It seems when applied to 2.1.8, it cannot seem to patch "Mailboxes.py" and
"Version.py".

During the patching process, here is the error produced:

Hunk #2 FAILED at 106.
1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file Mailman/Mailbox.py.rej

Hunk #1 FAILED at 39.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file Mailman/Version.py.rej

*** all other patching seems to work fine, and I've followed all
instructions on the website to the best of my knowledge including changing
the value of "DATA_FILE_VERSION" in the patch.

Any help in making this patch work would be super, as I've got clients on
my case about being able to use mhonarc once again. This patch was chosen
specifically because we're also using the "htdig" patch by the same author.

Best Regards,
Peter Knowles
TPN Solutions

Email: pknowles at tpnsolutions.com