[Mailman-Users] mhonarc patch

Peter Knowles pknowles at tpnsolutions.com
Fri Jul 18 19:40:32 CEST 2014

Mark,

So if I understand correctly, based on your patch, I apply things in the
following order:

1. modinc.patch
2. mhonarc.patch
3. Mailbox.py.patch

*** the latter patch addressing what the "mhonarc" patch didn't due to
Mailman changes that were made post-patch release. ***

Best Regards,
Peter Knowles
TPN Solutions

Email: pknowles at tpnsolutions.com