[Mailman-Users] Erratic mail delivery times

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Mon Jul 21 20:59:46 CEST 2014

The latest version (which we offer) offers additional moderation features
that gives list administrators more options in working with ISPs with poor
DMARC policies.

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-announce/2014-April/000188.html

Brian Carpenter
EMWD.com

Providing Cloud Services and more for over 15 years.

T: 336.755.0685
E: brian at emwd.com
www.emwd.com
www.mailmanhost.com