[Mailman-Users] Moving Archive Lists

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jul 22 20:17:24 CEST 2014

On 07/22/2014 11:09 AM, McGregor, Donald (Don) (CIV) wrote:

> So it looks like I’m missing the config.pck files on the lists
> from the old host. Did I get a bad backup?  The disks eventually
> blew up on the old host so that’s plausible.

If the config.pck files are missing from your backups, your backups are
incomplete.

> Is there a way to re-generate the config.pck files? And where
> is the list of subscribers for each list kept?

Unless you have a custom MemberAdaptor, the list membership is in the
config.pck along with all the list attributes. The only way to
re-generate it is to create the list, configure it and add the members.
There's nowhere else that the information is kept.