[Mailman-Users] dmarc_moderation_action not working in 2.1.18

glen martin glenm at locutory.org
Sat Jun 14 07:07:03 CEST 2014

The From was not being munged, it was showing up as

From: Jane User <user at yahoo.com>

However, I noticed some other problems so I rebooted the host just to
make sure every change had fully taken hold .. and things are working
now.  So it is strange, while I had previously restarted mailman,
something was still not working right until a reboot. Maybe a problem in
my init scripts.

thx

glen