[Mailman-Users] Membership Management PHP UI

Peter Knowles pknowles at tpnsolutions.com
Mon Jun 16 23:01:46 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm attempting to re-create the "Membership Management" using PHP. More
specifically, I want to be able to view, and modify all column data
associated with each subscriber in the same way the default Mailman UI does
(ex. Name, Email, MOD, Hide, Nomail, Ack, Not Metoo, NoDupes, Digest,
Plain, Language)

The purpose of this request is that I'm working on a PHP based admin UI
which has company's look and feel, limits exposure to select options, add a
few custom features, and potentially allows management of multiple lists
from a single UI.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Peter Knowles