[Mailman-Users] Membership Management PHP UI

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Jun 16 23:38:56 CEST 2014

On 06/16/2014 02:01 PM, Peter Knowles wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm attempting to re-create the "Membership Management" using PHP. More
> specifically, I want to be able to view, and modify all column data
> associated with each subscriber in the same way the default Mailman UI does
> (ex. Name, Email, MOD, Hide, Nomail, Ack, Not Metoo, NoDupes, Digest,
> Plain, Language)

Do you want to implement this capability with your own PHP pages or do
you want your PHP pages to GET the admin/listname/members page, parse it
and display the results in its own way, and POST changes back to the
Mailman web UI?

I.e. do you want to work through the existing Mailman web UI or bypass it?

If you want to work through the existing UI, see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.list.org/x/uIA9> which I'm sure will raise more questions.

If you want to bypass it, you'll probably need to implement some helper
scripts (Python scripts using Mailman methods do do the work) to do the
actual data retrieval and updates, and invoke those from your PHP pages.