[Mailman-Users] Membership Management PHP UI

Peter Knowles pknowles at tpnsolutions.com
Tue Jun 17 00:54:16 CEST 2014

Lindsay,

I didn't mean to come off as completely ignoring your suggestions.

As for the temporary solution, yes this would require that the existing UI
continue to be running in order to work, which as mentioned may be a
"temporary" immediate solution while I work to gain the required knowledge.

You had mentioned something about "withlist" being the script which may can
do pretty much everything. Could this script be used for "updating"
subscriber settings, and if so could you give an example?

Best Regards,
Peter Knowles
TPN Solutions

Email: pknowles at tpnsolutions.com