[Mailman-Users] Bounces not being detected

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Jun 22 04:35:28 CEST 2014

On 06/21/2014 07:23 PM, Peter Fraser wrote:

> Wait a minute, I typed this command by force of habit, just realized that's not what you told me to type so I ran it again
> ps -ax | grep BounceRunner
> and the result is:
>  8138 ??  S         0:00.26 /usr/local/bin/python2.7 /usr/local/mailman/bin/qrunner --runner=BounceRunner:0:1 -s

So BounceRunner is running.

So, as I asked before:

On 06/21/2014 01:24 PM, Peter Fraser wrote:

> The message I showed earlier was the postfix on the same box as
> mailman. Mailman should detect those bounces.

And what did that log show for the sender non-delivery notification
message generated as a result of the undeliverable message.

And was there anything in Mailman's bounce log?

And if it appeared the message was delivered to Mailman, was there
anything in Mailman's error log from the time of the delivery?