[Mailman-Users] DMARC handler

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Sun Jun 22 05:33:03 CEST 2014

Yahoo Groups also add something like this in a footer:
"Posted by: a real name a-name at a-domain.co.uk"
and a series of mailto links below that for replying to the original sender or to the group.

I find the former useful for telling who sent the message, because my iPad only displays the list address in From. The latter would be useful for those who find replying directly to the original sender difficult, but they don't include any quoted text, which is annoying at times.

Peter Shute