[Mailman-Users] Bounces not being detected

Peter Fraser p_fraser at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 22 05:43:14 CEST 2014

 And what did that log show for the sender non-delivery notification
message generated as a result of the undeliverable message.
I looked at the postfix logs again and although I do see different type of bounces, I am not seeing anything delivered to mailman. Here are some examples:
Jun 20 04:11:30 poseidon postfix/qmgr[95432]: B7E0A3AC890: from=<Listname at domain.com>, size=585098, nrcpt=500 (queue active)
Jun 20 04:11:31 poseidon postfix/qmgr[95432]: B52323AC87E: from=<list name at domain.com>, status=expired, returned to sender
Here's one where it seems to send the bounced message back to ExchangeJun 20 04:11:31 poseidon postfix/smtp[1539]: 35F9D3AC8A5: to=<listname at domain.com>, relay=hubtransport.domain.com[192.168.0.165]:25, delay=0.22, delays=0.08/0.04/0.01/0.1, dsn=2.6.0, status=sent (250 2.6.0 <20140620091131.35F9D3AC8A5 at mail1.domain.com> Queued mail for delivery)

And was there anything in Mailman's bounce log?
I looked in /usr/local/mailman/logs and only saw these files:root at poseidon:/usr/local/mailman/logs # lserror           post            qrunner         smtp            smtp-failure    subscribe       vette
I didn't see any for bounces. The last entry in smtp-failure was for last year. smtp had nothing about bounces.
And if it appeared the message was delivered to Mailman, was there
anything in Mailman's error log from the time of the delivery?

No, I didn't even see anything in the error log for June 20 to correspond with the postfix log time and date. The last log entry in errorbefore that was in February.