[Mailman-Users] Scrub_nondigest questions may be attachment-move custom handler

Sylvain Viart sylvain at opensource-expert.com
Mon Jun 23 16:00:08 CEST 2014

Hi Peter,

Le 23/06/2014 12:57, Peter Shute a écrit :
> I was testing that for you a few weeks ago. I just tried again, and it seems to work smoothly now.

That's true, thanks. :-)
You did just send a non html mail, right?

AttachmentMove also support html formating.

> Could that be made to automatically resize images? E.g. maximum dimensions 800x800 pixels.

Yes it could.

At the stage where the image is detached it can be manipulated,
including stored on some image cloud storage with other feature, like
albums for example. Given that storage as an API that a programmer can
use to store the image remotely.

With linux server there's  plenty of tools for resizing image, with and
without python.

If you don't need the remote simplification of AttachmentMove, you may
also look at ThunderBird cloud storage FileLink extension.

Regards,
Sylvain.