[Mailman-Users] Internet Message Format: Identification Fields

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Tue Jun 24 02:11:24 CEST 2014

On Monday 23 June 2014, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Your choice is clear to me. If you don't like the way Gmail handles your
> list posts, subscribe and post from a non-gmail address.

Mark, off topic for *this* list though you might want to add this to the FAQ?

willi, some web hosting servers will allow customers to post outgoing mail
with any address you own. Even if it does not match the domain you have
hosted with them. My ISP (.tds) address has been outsourced to Gmail for
about five years. When this message returns to me Gmail will not discared it
as a duplicate since they did not see it out bound.

Only good solution I have found though it does cost $5 per month for hosting.
Which I would have anyway just for my web site...
--
William